At Arturo, we “Decide with Intelligence.” Arturo’s artificial intelligence (AI) models help insurance carriers make smarter decisions throughout the policy lifecycle, from the property level to the portfolio level.
Our origin as a company developed inside of American Family Insurance sets us apart. We know the business like the back of our hand—because we were once part of it. Today, Arturo continues to build solutions with customer success in mind. We empower companies with critical property insights to make the most innovative and best decisions for their business and clients. Arturo delivers on-demand property data utilizing multi-source imagery via a configurable API, enabling a better risk assessment and impactful ROI for our customers.
Arturo consistently adapts to an ever-changing professional landscape. We support our employees by providing a remote-first flexible work schedule, competitive benefits, home office allowance, and operate an unlimited flexible leave policy.
We are a start-up culture in every sense of the word…we hold a high bar, we lead with empathy, we expect creativity, operate with accountability, and strive for excellence in execution. We also have a lot of fun.
While we continue to operate as a remote-first organization, as a means to build community and enhance opportunity for in-person engagements, preference is for employees located within the Denver Tech Region (Denver/Boulder/Colorado Springs).
As one of our exceptional Account Executives, you will drive the sales process with prospective customers as well as the expansion of existing accounts. You will be responsible for encouraging new and existing customers to adopt Arturo’s solutions. We are a customer-centric team that is passionate about the development of trusted relationships across our customer base. You will work closely with customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted advisor and partner, enabling our customers to work in new ways.
As an Account Executive at Arturo, you can expect to travel an average of 40% of the time for client engagements, sales team engagements, conferences, etc.
What you’ll do:
- You will own the full sales cycle providing solutions to new and existing customers.
- You will be responsible for researching and identifying new business opportunities and engaging prospective clients.
- You will continuously understand the industry trends and preemptively work with our teams to solve future customer needs.
- You will own and manage critical relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will work closely with our VP of Sales and C-Suite in formulating our sales strategy and execution roadmap.
- You will work closely with our Solutions Engineering team to ensure exceptional customer engagement – at every stage of the relationship.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 - 10 years of technology and innovation sales experience
- Ability to develop, lead, and close complex, competitive sales efforts, ideally within the insurTech, or Fintech, industry
- Proven track record of facilitating, negotiating, and closing high 6-figure through 8-figure deals & maintaining relationships year over year.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and demonstrated troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and ability to effectively create and deliver presentations to all audiences up to the executive levels
- Ability to strategically lead internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- Willingness to learn – You have an insatiable desire to continue growing, a fearless approach to the unknown, and love a challenge
- Teamwork/Collaboration – You like working with others; you participate actively and enjoy sharing the responsibilities and rewards. You proactively work to strengthen our team. You bring a team-first attitude to every sales engagement and operational gathering
- Critical Thinking – You incorporate analysis, interpretation, inference, explanation, self-regulation, open-mindedness, and problem-solving in everything you do
- Drive for Results – You keep looking forward, solve problems and participate in the success of our growing organization
- Geospatial experience preferred
- Experience working within the Imagery and/or Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning highly desired
- You enjoy solving problems that initially seem impossible.
- You relish working alongside passionate, respectful, and intelligent teammates.
- You value being challenged by those around you to achieve great things.
- You take pride in your work and want to see results provide tangible value.
- You want to create the most sophisticated and accurate products in the InsureTech space.
- Fortune 500 customers will use the outputs of your models to power their business and make decisions.
Compensation and Benefits:
For residents of Colorado: Salary Range: $120k+/year, plus other possible commission and bonus-based incentives. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including, without limitation, location, experience and performance. Other compensation may include [bonuses/commissions] and stock options. In addition, Arturo provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health- medical, dental and vision (82% employer contribution) insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, paid sick leave and flexible time off (FTO). Relocation assistance will be considered.
Arturo for ALL
We are committed to building a culture as unique as the people, perspectives, and passions it represents. We promise never to settle when it comes to diversity, equity, and inclusion. As the world changes and evolves, we will always listen, learn and do.
Arturo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.